Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Journal of Nursing Science Update (JNSU) requires a formal written declaration and copyright transfer from the author(s) for each published article. We, therefore, ask you to complete and return this form, retaining a copy for your records. Your cooperation is appreciated. Any delay will result in a delay in publication. Please upload and submit the scanned document file (softcopy) through your JNSU account (in the "Submission"). We give you the example for the upload location Example The Copyright form can be downloaded here
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; the font uses Cambria; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Author grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license, allowing others to share the work with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in an Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can result in a productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger citations of the published work.
4. Articles and all related material published are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
All articles in this journal are the sole responsibility of the author. Journal of Nursing Science Update (JNSU) provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in this article are useful for everyone. JNSU can be accessed and downloaded free of charge, free of charge, subject to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license .
JNSU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.