Relationship of Physical Activity Levels with the Incidence of Overweight in Children
Keywords:Physical Activity, Overweight, Children
AbstractObesity or Overweight is presently international epidemic and occurs in all age groups, including with children. The rise in overweight in youngsters is partly because of lack of physical activity. This study aims to analyze the connection between the amount of physical activity and also the incidence of overweight in youngsters at SDIT Al-Furqan Palangka Raya. This research style is descriptive-analytic with a cross-sectional approach. The sample was taken mistreatment the probability/random sampling technique with a complete of fifty-nine respondents. The outcomes of the have a look at the usage of the Pearson correlation test obtained the price of r = -0.897 which is closer to number one and has a negative sign (-), the conclusion is there's a sizeable dating among the stage of level of physical activity and the incidence of overweight in children at SDIT Al-Furqan Palangka Raya. The dating among the 2 variables is opposite (negative sign (-)), which means that the smaller the price of physical activity variable, the more the overweight event variable. Nurses have a position in imparting training to mothers and fathers who've kids who're vulnerable to being obese in kids so they can create a healthy future generation.Â
- Behrman, Kliegman, N. A. (2010). Ilmu Kesehatan Anak Vol I. Edisi XV (EGC (ed.)).
- Firmansyah, M. (2017). Gambaran Sisa Makanan dan Status Gizi Anak Sekolah di SDIT Al-Furqan Palangka Raya. KTI Tidak Diterbitkan.
- Fitriyani, A. (2017). Hubungan Aktivitas Fisik dengan Kejadian Obesitas Pada Anak di SDN 2 Redin, Purworejo. Tesis Tidak Diterbitkan, Yogyakarta: STIKES Jenderal Achmad Yani.
- Kemenkes, R. (2018a). Epidemi Obesitas. http://p2ptm.kemkes.go.id/uploads/N2VaaXIxZGZwWFpEL1VlRFdQQ3ZRZz09/2018/02/FactSheet_Obesitas_Kit_Informasi_Obesitas.pdf
- Kemenkes, R. (2018b). Klasifikasi Obesitas setelah pengukuran IMT. http://p2ptm.kemkes.go.id/infographic-p2ptm/obesitas/klasifikasi-obesitas-setelah-pengukuran-imt
- Kemenkes RI, B. P. dan P. K. (2018). Laporan Nasional Riskesdas 2018. http://labdata.litbang.kemkes.go.id/images/download/laporan/RKD/2018/Laporan_Nasional_RKD2018_FINAL.pdf
- Mayullu, N. (2013). Hubungan Aktivitas Fisik dengan Kejadian Obesitas pada Anak SD di Kota Manado. Jurnal Keperawatan Unsrat Manado, 25â€“35.
- Nurwanti, E., Uddin, M., Chang, J. S., Hadi, H., Syed-Abdul, S., Su, E. C., Nursetyo, A. A., Masud, J., & Bai, C. H. (2018). Roles of Sedentary Behaviors and Unhealthy Foods in Increasing the Obesity Risk in Adult Men and Women: A Cross-Sectional National Study. Nutrients, 10(6), 704. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10060704.
- Poobalan, A., & Aucott, L. (2016). Obesity Among Young Adults in Developing Countries: A Systematic Overview. Current obesity reports, 5(1), 2â€“13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13679-016-0187-x.
- Rosyida, D. A. . & S. (2020). Effects Of Sedentary Behavior And Fast-Food Consumption Habit On Body Mass Index Among Obese Children In Siwalankerto Village, Surabaya. Jurnal Profesi Medika: Jurnal Kedokteran Dan Kesehatan, 14, 153â€“158.
- Sjarif DR, Lestari ED, Mexitalia M, N. S. (2011). Buku Ajar Nutrisi Pediatrik dan Penyakit Metabolik Jilid I. Badan penerbit IDAI (hlm.239).
- WHO. (2019). Taking Action on Childhood Obesity. Https://Apps.Who.Int/Iris/Bitstream/Handle/10665/274792/WHO-NMH-PND-ECHO-18.1-Eng.Pdf?Ua=1.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of each article is held by its author.
- Author grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license, allowing others to share the work with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in an Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can result in a productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger citations of the published work.
- Articles and all related material published are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
All articles in this journal are the sole responsibility of the author. Journal of Nursing Science Update (JNSU) provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in this article are useful for everyone. JNSU can be accessed and downloaded free of charge, free of charge, subject to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license .
JNSU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.