PHENOMENOLOGY STUDY : ADOLESCENT WITH PREGNANCY EXPERIENCE IN PURWODADI COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE
Keywords:unpreparedness, adolescent, pregnancy
Adolescence pregnancy will have physical and psychological effects and include high-risk obstetric clients. Adoloscent with pregnancy has different adaptive abilities, but adolescents with pregnancy are expected to take care as early as possible so that maternal and fetal complications can be prevented, but the reality is that access to health services is often too late. The purpose of this study was to find out the experience of adolescents with pregnancy. The study design was qualitative interpretation phenomonology approach. Indepth interviews using semistructured questions involving six pregnant adolescents. Data were collected and analyzed using thematic analysis with Braun & Clarke approach. The research bring out six sub-themes were, the sense when the first time knowing pregnance, the variation of adaptation process, the sense of deal with childbirth, the support of problem solving, the obstacle of problem solving and the expectation for healthy life. The whole of six sub-theme became 1 theme was, the meaning of unpreparedness. Base on this research the most way that using by 6 participants for getting the meaning of unpreparedness in their pregnancy were hoping family support except become surrender. Kinds of support that expect were instrumental support, emotional and information support during pregnancy, preparation for childbirth, and preparation for become a parents. The result of the overall interview participants showed one of Â things that supporting achieve of unpreparedness meaning of adolescent with pregnancy was the absence psycical preparation, mentally, social, economy, and spritual. Commonly, base on this condition the adolescent hopefully great support expecially from their family, so they can deal with pregnancy condition, deal to childbirth up to become a parents after the baby come into the world.
- BKKBN. (2007). Keluarga berencana dan kontrasepsi. Cetakan ke-5. Jakarta : Pustaka Sinar Harapan
- BKKBN. 2011. Kajian Profil Penduduk Remaja (10-24 tahun). Seri 1. No 6. Jakarta. Policy Brief: Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kependudukan.
- Braun, V., & Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology. (Online). http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk. Di akses pada tanggal 2 Mei 2015
- Darondos Sherlin, 2014.Perkawinan Anak di Bawah Umur dan Akibat Hukumnya. Vol. II. No. 4.Lex et Societatis
- Kemenkes, RI,. 2010. Rencana Aksi Percepatan Penurunan Angka Kematian Ibu di Indonesia. Jakarta. Direktorat Bina Kesehatan Ibu
- Masbow. 2009. Apa Itu Dukungan Sosial?.Artikel, http://www.masbow.com
- Muscari, M.E, 2001. Advanced Pediatric Clinical Assessment: Skills and Procedures. Philadelphia: Lippincott William & Wilkins
- Nahar, at all (2011). Women focused development intervention Reduces Delays In Accessing Emergency Obstetric Care In Urban Slums In Banglades. BMC Pregnancy and Cildbirth 2011, 11:11.http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2393/11/11
- Nirmalasari Novi.(2012). Stres Dan Koping Kehamilan Pada Usia Remaja Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Klambu Kecamatan Klambu Kabupaten Grobogan Jawa Tengah. Jakarta: Universitas Esa Unggul.
- Polit, D.F., & Beck, C.T. (2008).Nursing research: Generating and assessingevidence for nursing practice (8th edition). Philadelphia: LippincottWilliams & Wilkins.
- Sawyer, S.M. & Aroni, R.A., 2005, Self-management in adolescents with chronic illness. What does it mean and how can it be achieved?. Medical Journal of Australia, 183 (8), 405-409.http://www.proquest.com
- Speziale H.J. S. & Carpenter D.R, 2007, Qualitatif Research in Nursing : Advancing The Humanistic Imperative Fifth edition , Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadhelpia
- Streubert, H.J. & Carpenter, D.R. 2003. Qualitative research in nursing: advancing the humanistic imperative. Philadelphia: Lippincott William & Wilkins.
- Sukaesih, Sri. 2012. Faktor-Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil Mengenai Tanda Bahaya dalam Kehamilan di Puskesmas Tegal Selatan Kota Tegal Tahun 2012. Skripsi. Program Sarjana Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Indonesia
- Weil, M. 2000. Concepts of Self; Modeling rich states of growth. In Models of Teaching (6th ed., pp. 301-311). Allyn and Bacon.http://ainamulyana.blogspot.com/2012/02/metode-pembelajaranbermain-peran.html/.12 Agustus 2015.
- Wong, Donna L, (2008), Buku Ajar Keperawatan Pediatrik. Vol 1 & 2. Alih bahasa, Agus Sutarna, Neti Juniarti, H.Y. Kuncoro; editor bahasa Indonesia, Egi Komara Yudha. Ed. 6. Jakarta EGC
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of each article is held by its author.
- Author grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license, allowing others to share the work with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in an Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can result in a productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger citations of the published work.
- Articles and all related material published are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
All articles in this journal are the sole responsibility of the author. Journal of Nursing Science Update (JNSU) provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in this article are useful for everyone. JNSU can be accessed and downloaded free of charge, free of charge, subject to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license .
JNSU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License or CC BY-NC 4.0 license.